Tuesday 13 March 2012

OOTD: aye aye captain


This outfit just reminds me of sailors, and then I got reminded of my childhood anime character; Sailor Moon. Rather absurd huh?









And I tried taking a picture with the shoelaces untied, after seeing several of the sorts on lookbook.nu



If you ask me, I would much prefer the shoes on top, too much reds going on for this picture. 




  


Of course, I can't go out without my cardigan. 


My final choice was this, I felt that the red was really bright, and I didn't want to add on extra bright colours. And of course, flats!

Outfit:
 Red stripe tank top; forever 21 
Red leatherette skirt; TE
DIY collar here.
Bright green cardigon
Olive green cardigon; bhg 
Red leatherette clutch
Red heels; X
Brown fringe boots; asos 
Green suede flats
Colourful beads bracelet; similar one here

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.nu

Turns out there aren’t as much new clothes lying around my wardrobe as I thought there is. Anyways, my objective for my outfit today is to “gain” some weight. Therefore, stripes are the way to go and no bodycon allowed. I paired it up with the leatherette skirt to add a little character into the outfit, what do you think about this red on red?

No comments: