Saturday 24 March 2012

OOTD: Happy wings


I love this picture!



This is me resting during the shoot. HAHA



The back view, looks like wings huh?


Cus, I'm cool like that, just kidding. 


Keep getting caught while resting. =/


I kinda miss my long hair. Ah.. 


I was actually pretty happy that day, but somehow, I just didn't smile for the photos.




The footwear of the day. Insanely high heels, well, IMO. And no, they aren't mine. 


Some backscene 


I was resting, yeah, AGAIN.



I looked so happy here! Love it!

Outfit: 
Fringe jacket; G
White dress; LLB
Heels
Watch(old); Armani Exchange 
Bracelet; Shopwildwolves, Bugis

Hype this look at chictopia and lookbook.nu

This is just one of the shoots I did last year. Especially love this shoot, because it's done with two of my favourite girls. (:

No comments: