Wednesday 21 March 2012

OOTD: knitty gritty


 






Some fun photos below that I took last year with my girlfs. (:





I know I looked damn havoc here. =/


Outfit: 
Brown Knit; Bugis
Black Skirt;  Mayuki Tokyo 
Heels; Far east plaza
Metal cuff; Malacca
Rings; Forever 21 

Hype this look at chictopia and lookbook.nu


I wore this last year during the winter season, in Singapore’s case; it’ll be the monsoon season, which are also freakishly cold, brrrr. So as all of you should know by now, I’ve zero tolerance towards the cold, so I decided to style with knit during the photoshoot.

Truth to be told, not much styling was involved, I simply added sheer stockings and scarf to the mix, and voila, outfit is out. Also, the scarf came in handy because I don’t know why it didn’t occurred to me that the knit is in crochet form and thus would be “see through”. I actually wore it out without any inner slip, scarf to the rescue! 

I retook the outfit, because I realised the lighting runs a little dark in the photoshoot, and this time, I skipped the scarf and stockings all for one reason, it wasn’t cold on the day that I did the shoot.



No comments: