Wednesday 7 March 2012

OOTD: Say it with ruffles.





  I woke up feeling ruffles (ruffled. get it?), and what better way to wear spring? Mint green is the way to go!


This top is ultimate sheer, I bought it from mayuki tokyo, and I'm left with no choice but to pair it with a nude spag just to make it wearable.  


 I wore too much shorts for work nowadays. Therefore, I would almost always find myself wearing skirts on off days! A girl has to feel girly every once in a while you know?




These days, I'm always using the red longchamp tote, now I am trying to give my attention to my other bags that got kept away in the wardrobe. Like this brown fringe bag, pretty neat to go along with my outfit eh?


Outfit:
Mint Green top; mayuki tokyo 
Nude Spag; Bangkok
High-low skirt; forever21
Pink Studded Belt; 77th street
Fringe bag
Leopard print pump
Necklace; forever21 
Bangles
Black gem ring; asos
Watch (old) ; fossil

Hype this look at chictopia and lookbook.nu.

Spring. The season of life. The time of year where the earth grants new life.
I guess its the same for fashion. I was never the girl to find clothes hidden somewhere that was never worn. Sadly, I'm one of them now.. I'm rather determined to flush out all these new clothes that I bought last year during Christmas sales.Since its spring, therefore, I will grant new life to my poor forgotten-somewhere-in-my-closet clothes.

No comments: