Monday 23 April 2012

Pulau Ubin trip!


So I finally did my nails, the easter eggs theme like I mentioned earlier..


If you think this is a house, you are wrong! It's a visitor centre.


I like Chek Jawa a lot, will definitely be back to see the marine creatures! (:



 The scene at the top of the viewing tower..





Yes, that's the height of the viewing tower, pretty short huh.. Now, prepare yourself for some serious narcissism..



















This is what I wore there, can't do ootd since in my opinion, it's really just shorts and top. I did accessorise some though, but I took it off during kayaking.  Can't style much seeing that I need to use the outfit for cycling, full body fish spa and kayaking. So I could only work with surf shorts. ):




That's all folks.. Happy birthday to me! (:

No comments: