Monday 9 April 2012

OOTD: howdy cowgirl, yeehaw




Look at how straight I stood. /awkward



The lorry photobomb me. ):





Outfit:
 Fedora hat; Bangkok
Top; Newlook
Shorts; RWB
Bag; Bugis
Shoes: Toa Payoh
Necklace;Shopwildwolves
Faux snakeskin cuff; TE
Watch(old); Armani Exchange
Ring; Asos

Hype this look at chictopia and lookbook.nu

Had a sudden urge to wear hats, and thank god for that! Look at the sun! It’s out to melt us! 

I decided to wear an outfit that is cooling because I would be out under the sun for the entire day. So sleeveless it is, and of course, no layering is allowed. In order for my outfit to not look so mundane, I decided to take the leap, electric blue, here we go. I bought this pair of shorts a while back, but only whip it out now because of the strong colour it has. I wasn’t sure how I should pair it to pull off the entire look and not let the colour down. 

I decided to pair the shorts with an understated top yet not. It’s actually full of rhinestones, if you look closely. (: So there you have it, an outfit of the day.
 

No comments: