Thursday 12 April 2012

OOTD: forever and ever








Outfit:
Blue top;  Forever 21
Grey top; Newlook  
Skirt; TE
Heels
Watch(old); Armani Exchange 
Bracelets; TE(nude), a gift(blue), Bugis(Black)
Ring

Hype this look at chictopia and lookbook.nu

It’s a day full of work and no play, talk about a boring life I lead. As I’m wearing a form fitting cheongsam (traditional Chinese ethnic costume) for my work, I’m not looking into flaunting my figure after work with any tight fitting clothes. I want to wear something baggy that can emphasize on my other attributes other than my slender figure. I created a dress illusion beneath my baggy top with a mixture of tank top and high waist skirt. One is for the overall outlook not to appear overly layered; another is just for the fun of it. All work and no play would make life oh-so-boring. So how is that? Were you tricked by my illusion as well?

No comments: