Monday 28 May 2012

OOTD: seafoam








 






a lil tip for you girls, if you are bored of your shoes, wear a laced socks, instant transformation. (:




my rose that broke. ):

sigh
 Outfit:
Top; Cotton on
Camisole in similar colour;  Mayuki Tokyo
Skirt; Bugis


Second outfit;
Dress; Zara

Hype this look at lookbook.nu and chictopia
I instagram too! @shermieloves


I can’t believe I forgot all of my accessories! I was rushing for work that day, and I left all my accessories behind. Sigh, I felt naked the whole day, I wasn’t meant to live without accessorizing. Thank god I wore something bright that day, it helped some for mood uplifting purposes. I just love the fusion of these colours, it makes me feel happy! Not to mention it consists of my new found love colour, sea foam! I guess colours really do make your day huh? (:

No comments: