Wednesday 2 May 2012

OOTD: colourpop









Outfit: 
Top; Forever 21 
Blue knit top; LD
Jeans;Zara somehow, the website won't load for me..
Bag; Longchamp 
Red heels 
Red belt
Necklace; TE
Rings; Tampines mall, Bugis


Hype this look at chictopia and lookbook.nu

It's the first day of my examinations when I don on this outfit. I didn't know if the room will be kind to me or mercilessly cold. So I opted for a jacket that is thickly knitted, just to be on the safe side. I like how the jacket makes a statement piece yet still retain the slouchy casual vibe. Also, to prevent the jacket's rough edges from scraping against my shoulders due to my heavy school bag, I wore a sleeved top beneath the jacket. And of course, I couldn't brace through the chill without my trusty jeans! That's how it'll be for the rest of the examination I suppose. (:
What do you girls wear for examination days?

No comments: