Sunday 22 July 2012

OOTD: black kittens










Outfit:
Top; Bugis
Skirt; Jumpingard
Wedges; Malaysia
Necklace; Scape(short), Okibox(long)
Bangle; Talisman's
 Earring; Bugis
Rings; Okibox
Sunglasses;
Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves


I’ve always been told that my face belongs to the more mature category. I dislike looking too old. I want to look at least my age. I was heading out for dinner and I was feeling a little lazy. Long skirts are the first to come into my mind in such cases. And the additional tag along is I will be lazy to put on makeup as well. =p  The skirt will appear overly solemn and when matched with my face, you will get an old hag. To counter that effect, I lighten the outfit with my kitten top. It serves to make the outfit looks a little more casual and playful. Now I look my age already. (:

No comments: