Saturday 28 July 2012

OOTD: hearts all over the world









at SSIKKEK!

Outfit:
Skirt; Gifted
Necklace; Talisman's
Bag;
Cotton on / Rubi Shoes
Platform;
Cotton on / Rubi Shoes
Bangle; Talisman's
Rings; Scape(gold), Forever 21 (ribbon), flea(gem), Couple ring; Meyson jewellery
Earrings; Gifted

 
Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves
I was so happy with my outfit and it doesn't hurt that I'm going to have good food with J and all. BUT! I forgot to wear a belt again for the 2346792645924th time! I just can’t seem to remember to wear a belt and its grating on my nerves! Urghh! On a plus side, food was G.R.E.A.T! J brought me to Ssikkek Korean BBQ in Novena, free flow of pure meaty goodness. It may not be comparable with those in Korea, but from what I gathered, it’s definitely the closest you can get authentic Korean BBQ in Singapore. Do try it out! There’s another branch that opened in Tampines One, J is bound to drag me over. Hopefully it is just as good…

No comments: