Friday 20 July 2012

OOTD: neon green x lovebonito sales









 





Outfit:
Top; Newlook
Shorts; Forever 21 
Pumps; Malaysia
Bag; Longchamp 
Belt(old)
Necklace; Bangkok
Snake cuff; TE
Watch(old); Armani Exchange 
Rings; the bluez(Love), Forever 21
Earrings; Bugis
Sunglasses;



Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves

I was feeling perfectly fine that day. I didn’t intend to wear my sunglasses. It was supposed to be hanging on my bag as an accessory. BUT, I went to Love Bonito’s warehouse sales at One Raffles place and I sneezed till there’s no tomorrow. I have sinus issues for all my life, and once I sneeze too much, it will develop into flu. The space that LB rented was too dusty for my sensitive nose, and as my sinus kicked in, my face turned for the worse. So, to spare you girls from a horror scene, I had to put on my sunglasses. I mentioned before that I love printed tops, and this is no exception. Now I use this top as my go-to top for errands day. Comfortable and pretty, (:

No comments: