Wednesday 18 July 2012

OOTD: red blazer

















 
Outfit:
Top; Cotton on
Blazer; Ascentee
Jeans; TE
Belt
Shoes;
Cotton on / Rubi Shoes
Watch(old); Armani Exchange
Necklace; Scape, Bugis
Ring; Asos, Forever 21, Couple ring; Meyson jewellery
Earrings; Bugis 


Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves

I’ve been looking for an oversized red blazer for the longest time, lucky me, I found this red blazer at ascentee. Lucky me, not! Turns out it is too oversized for me. Like a sad right? Thanks to its ginormous size, I had to cinch it with a belt for the outfit to be presentable. I forgo the usual colour pairings and opt for eccentric combinations instead. Turns out that neon green/yellow works pretty with chilli red. But as there’s a lot going on for the tops, I turned it down a notch with my bottoms, a neutral grey jeans with red shoes and bag to maintain the colour family. How do you ladies think? (:

No comments: