Monday 2 July 2012

OOTD: pulau ubin trip II






























Outfit:
Top; Bugis
Shorts; Forever 21
Bracelet; Bugis
Ring; The bluez
Sunglasses; h&m 
Cap; Xcraft  
Slippers; Bugis

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves
I went on a trip to Pulau Ubin, a small rural island off the coast of Singapore mainland, just to feast my eyes on corals that will appear on low tides. Knowing that I’ll be exposed to Mother Nature, I decided to pick clothes that are all dark in nature to prevent stains. Grey shorts and dark blue top, and i’m off to Pulau Ubin. I decided against the idea of accessorizing much as I know for sure that I’ll be perspiring a lot for the day. I went with just some bangles to spice up that outfit and that is it. Though it is a disappointing trip, I did manage to get a few shots of what I saw. Enjoy ladies.
 





No comments: