Friday 15 June 2012

OOTD: ocean breeze









Outfit: 
Maxi dress; Parkway Parade
Bag; Tampines mall, can be found at Bugis. 
Necklace; Miss sixty, Bugis
 Bracelet; Blue(gift), Cotton on 
Ring; Forever 21

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.nu

I’m in a girly mood! I have a strong urge to wear a dress! I ransacked my wardrobe for a dress that is to my liking and I landed with this gorgeous blue maxi dress. But it’s a little too plain, so I decided to spice it up a little with a belt and jacket. I decided to go with white to complement the blue hues of my dress, and as I won’t be in an air conditioned room for long periods of time, I chose a short sleeved jacket instead of a typical long sleeved. Turns out, short actually works better then long! (: My shoes are a new buy from rubi, lucky for me, although it’s a size bigger, the ankle straps helped to hold it tight for me. Not bad if I may say so myself! (:
 

No comments: