Tuesday 5 June 2012

OOTD: Black on black and then what?








Favourite picture of the post.








Double rainbow from Australia. A friend whatsapped me this photo. Pretty isn't it?

Outfit:
Dress; Gift
Jacket(old)
Wedges; Newlook
Bag; Kate Spade  
Ring; Forever 21

Hype this look at lookbook.nu and chictopia
I instagram too! @shermieloves


It was another dressed up day, literally.. I went for a job briefing for an upcoming event, like I said before, the rest of the girls are always in dress, and I feel weird if I don’t wear a dress. Though I did see several “non-dresses” today. Maybe It’s just me.. Okay, I think it’s really just me. ): Anyway, so, I didn’t want to look boring with just a dress. And my wardrobe is expanding, to the sense that I can’t find my clothes anymore! I need a bigger cupboard, THREE more weeks, just three more, thank god it’s June already. So, what has exploding cupboard got to do with looking dull with a plain black dress? It added on to my “unwillingness” to search for clothes. So I took out the first dress I see and move on to pairing it. Since my outerwear(s) are being kept with my grandma’s cupboard, naturally I’ve no problem searching for the right jacket to pair with. (: I kept the rest of the pieces neutral namely black and dark greys, and did the colour popping effect with my bag. I used silver jewellery pieces to match my silver sequin dress. And add a tinge of pink and sequins to my bracelet and ring to round up the pinks and sequined top altogether. So what do you think?


No comments: