Wednesday 20 June 2012

OOTD: errands day

 

pretty lamp that I saw the other day while at Orchard. (:






 Outfit:
Top; Forever 21 
Green Top(worn as outerwear); Bugis
Orange Shorts; TE
Bag; Tampines Mall, can be bought at Bugis
Bracelets;Cotton on 
Rings; Scape, Okibox

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.  
I instagram too! @shermieloves
 
There’s always that day of the month whereby one has to run errands the whole day. This is my day. I am to travel around the island the whole day so I have to make sure that I’m comfortable enough. I decided to go with colour blocking, green and orange. Shorts to ensure comfort and sleeveless to ensure I’ll survive the scorching sun. This bag is my new shopping/working/errands bag, taking over my poor abused longchamp. I got it at a steal! (: nothing special for today but do stay tuned for my next post!


No comments: