Saturday 14 January 2012

Shopping haul: drugstore and forever 21 Accesories.



Drugstore buys: prices are from drugstore website itself, the promotions I enjoyed back then, likely have ended, since I bought these at the start of dec. I only receive them two weeks ago, due to Christmas, heavy traffic for online shopping and whatnot which causes delay for shipping, blahblah.



Revlon Super Lustrous - Pearl Lipstick, Softshell Pink - .15 oz $7.99

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips - 20 ea $33.99

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil, Sable Brown 011 $2.38

Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil, Brown 05 $6.49

Maybellin The Colossal - Waterproof Volum' Express Mascara, Glam Black 240 $6.39

CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara, Very Black 885 - .44 oz $7.29


I MIGHT, "might" being the operative word, do a review on the cosmetics, which WILL take a long while, since my majolica Majorca isn't empty yet. I know, I know, I'm supposed to throw them after a couple of months, they are not good for your lashes once they past a few months old, ya-da, ya-da. But I feel, it's such a waste. =\


That being said, I'm pretty satisfied with my buys except for the Faux Stone Hinge Bracelet; Forever 21, antique clock necklace. Personally, I don't fancy magnetic clasp, also, I feel that the clock is too small, I wanted something bigger. Oh well, any takers?




As for that random nail polish, I just feel that it's really cute! This only cost $2, but for such a small bottle, it's actually not that cheap. Also, because the "cap" is so small and short, I've difficulty with the application. Its not a top coat, just a clear nail polish color, which I'm gonna use on my accessories. So that they can last me longer. (: a little tip for you uh? I didn't use this on my nails, so, no comments on that.


This can be found at any SASA outlet. Cost about $2sgd, I think.

No comments: