Friday 10 August 2012

OOTD: lace overloaded















Awww, isn't he cute? 


Outfit:
Top; secondskin
Jeans; Bangkok
Flats; Cotton on
Bag; Ksl city, malaysia
Bracelet; Cotton on
Rings; Scape, Couple ring; Meyson jewellery
Sunglasses; Cotton on
Cardigan(first pic); Mayuki Tokyo

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves

So, obviously, from the first photo, you could tell that I went to school. A rare occasion indeed, I've been skipping school way too often. Because...... I've been working for quite a bit now, but it seems that, that working streak of mine have ended. Ah well, but I still need money, always have, always will. How many of you girls out there skipped school due to work and tiredness from work?

Now, back to the outfit, I used to hate lace, my girlfriends didn't understand why, hell, I didn't understand too, I always thought that it was because I was brought up a tomboy, I used to play soccer and all.. Surprised? Hahaha, I would be too. But now, I have to say, I'm a convert now, I love lace, well some, or maybe most.... I think? 

No comments: