Sunday 12 August 2012

OOTD: lace overloaded part II





















Outfit; 
Dress; Chinatown
Black petticoat
Belt; Lovebonito
Necklace; Forever 21
Earrings; Mayuki Tokyo
Watch(old);Fossil
Heels; Taiwan
Photos taken by le boyf

2nd Style with gold sash
Earrings; Forever 21
Bangle; Forever 21
Gold sash; Chinatown
Ring; Asos
Photo credit to: Anson Chew

Hype this look on chictopia and lookbook.
I instagram too! @shermieloves

I was going for a casting, and after wearing the lace top a few days back, I'm itching for more. Hahaha, what can I say? I love lace, so, I actually did a shoot with anson a while back with this dress, but didn't have enough photos to do a post on it. So as you can see, there is a huge difference in the photos, the obvious being the quality, and of course, my hair and make up. =/ if only my boyf's photography skills are half as good as anson's.. 

No comments: